Sunday, June 17, 2007

06.17.07

Happy Father's Day...here's to my dad...

He is the greatest guy in the world.
He has taught me so much...
Shown me...
Through example...
How to be a good person...a kind person...a gentle person.
I am blessed.
I KNOW that no matter what...
He is there for me.
No matter what.
Thank you, Dad.
I love you very, very much!
XOXOXOXO


Also, a big hug to my husband for being a great father to his little girls. They love him just as much as I love my dad!!! He's a lucky guy and so are they!!!

We just got back in from our long weekend in Virginia Beach with our family and friends. We attended a great graduation party for our nieces and went to two high school graduations for them. It was a super weekend and made me reflect on so many different things...my own high school graduation (one of my top 5 or 6 days in my life), teaching children and the lifelong effect it has on them and me, and doing the "right thing" even when it might not be the most favorable thing to do. During all of this I also left my camera in its bag the entire time. So no photos and I will leave this post pictureless...gasp!


Lily is off to Vacation Bible School tomorrow morning and is very excited about it. Thanks, Krissy G. for the new Bible. And, that's all for today.

K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment