Monday, June 18, 2007

06.18.07

Randomness:



So, today is library day around these parts. I am getting as excited as the girls are about turning in my books and getting something new. I finished this book:




It was mediocre and an incredibly fast read (what I'm looking for...the fast read part not the mediocre part). This week, I have the following books to capture my interest:



I like the thrill of finishing two books in one week. It is motivating and I feel good about the example I'm setting.

Lily really had fun at VBS and is eager to go back again.

Today I smelled the rubber side of my bath mat while doing laundry and I immediately thought of the summer time and my sisters. There they were at our family's cottage, ready to go swimming with their caps on and rafts in hand. It was about 1973 and the smell of that rubber reminds me of those caps and getting ready to go for a swim in the lake with the muddy bottom. Memories of summer...cool...love good memories and good sisters!!!

Happy day.

K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment