Thursday, June 21, 2007

06.21.07

Here is what has been happening in these parts. Lily started VBS and after a day of liking it and one of not liking it, she is back to liking it. Her one concern is that she wanted to be at home to spend time with her family...sweet. Shelly started off the week with a stomach bug and by Tuesday night was feeling better. She and I haven't done too much this week in attempt to get her feeling 100%. Tonight, we are going to a presentation for VBS and tomorrow I have drop off and pick duty for VBS. So, after picking the girls up at church I thought it only appropriate to go see this movie...Evan Almighty. John has basketball refereeing all weekend. So, the girls and I will work on keeping ourselves busy. Next week we have basketball camp for Lily. I am hoping she enjoys it.


I have been busy with scrapbooking...with paper and digital. Here are the results of some of my scrapping:

No comments:

Post a Comment