Friday, June 22, 2007

06.22.07


Fun day here in sunny and warm NC. I took Lily and two of her friends to their last day of VBS this morning. Then Shelly and I went to Once Upon a Child to try to consign some clothes. When I returned they only wanted three items and gave me $3.90 in store credit for them. I was a bit annoyed about this, but decided to just put the stuff on eBay sometime next week. Then we hit Target where I purchased the sweetest cups/mugs (here's a little ode to the mugs):I also found some other items at Target for Lily...these white shorts and also in denim, the blue top, and the High School Musical top (she seemed pleased with all of these and they were all on sale):

Then the girls (all 4 of them) and I went to Steak 'n Shake for lunch and on to the movie. This movie was really cute and perfect for their ages (3-11). They all enjoyed it and although I didn't find it to be hilarious I did think it was cute. Tonight, we are hanging low as John is busy with basketball refereeing. He'll be at it again tomorrow and Sunday with some golf thrown in there. So, all for now. Happy night.

K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment