Friday, July 20, 2007

07.20.07

It is a quiet and beautiful morning here in NC. The sun is rising and I am ready to go for my walk. That feels good. I have slacked on the walks this summer and I can tell it is effecting my mood.

I just read one of my favorite blogs this morning and found that my little blog was mentioned on her site. Oh my gosh! How cool is that??? So perhaps more than just my devoted mother and sisters will read these words. Guess I better say something profound...oops, probably no fear of that happening!


We did some reorganizing of bedrooms the other night. Shelly now has a single twin in her room and Lily has the full size bed in her room. I think it will work out well since both girls sleep in Lily's room and they will have more space for their nighttime rest. We found an adorable quilt and sham set at Marshall's for Shelly and hoping to get something for Lily. She is leaning toward the Hawaiian/surf inspired themes.


Ok, off to walk. But, of course I'll leave with a few photos and digi pages to peruse:

No comments:

Post a Comment