Friday, July 20, 2007

07.20.07

So today we had a couple of weddings at our house. Lily and Shelly wore their fancy garb to attend their big wedding day. We played wedding music and they marched down the aisle. I officiated at today's sacred event. Between heaps of giggles and fun I pondered what they would look like on their actual wedding day...who they would marry...what they would become. And, of course, being known to cry at the drop of a hat, I shed a few tears...mainly of happiness. And, here's a link to all of the silliness...http://my.videoegg.com/video/eKtYqM
After the big event, we tore into the cool new hair beading kit that my friend, Denice, told me about. It was purchased for a dollar at the Dollar Tree and the girls loved it. Fortunately, I bought two kits. My first try with the beads caused me to pull too hard and I broke the wand. So, as a warning to all...use a small section of hair for beading. Once I realized this, all went well.
Since I have been all about hair lately, here is a photo of Shelly in the pigtails she selected from the AG doll hair book.
Happy Weekend! K :)

1 comment:

  1. You sure have fun with those girls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete