Friday, August 10, 2007

08.10.07

Wow, it has been quite some time since I posted. I was in Virginia Beach for several days and kept busy the entire time we were there. Lily had the opportunity to spend the night with her friend, Julia, as well as her cousins. She was in heaven. We swam, we laughed, we ate, and we shopped. But, we missed daddy and by the time we got home we were all ready to be back together again. When I'm in VB I tend to take very few pictures. I guess it's the fact that I am busy spending time with people I don't get to see very often and don't stop to capture the moments as often. But, I'm ok with that. On our last evening there, I remembered to pull out the camera. So here are some photos:




My sister, Linda, nephew, Eric, and the girls at my parent's house

Eric with my mom and dad (his grandparents)

Lily, Eric, Lin, and Shelly

My Dad (caught off guard)

Eric...almost 16!!!

My mom (caught off guard)

Funny, funny Eric...striking some poses!!!

Oh, when he makes it big...this is the official photo he wants to have on his trading cards...just glad the photo credits will go to me!

Heading WEST...back to North Carolina

Shelly hanging out in the car

Lily watching Full House, again!!!

Entering the speed ticket zone...Emporia, VA

Stuff in my car...phone, iPod, diaper, Kandoos

Photo of my hand...I was thinking about how much my hands look like my mom's(with the exception of the crooked pinky, that one comes from dad)...so I took a picture of it while at a stoplight!

Shelly looking at her DiDi

Life is a highway!

No comments:

Post a Comment