Thursday, August 23, 2007

08.23.07



Wow, the other day I received this award from a blogging friend at Kuky Ideas. She was having a down day and I let her know that I could empathisize with her situation. So, she gave me this terrific award. At a time like this, I appreciated it so much. So much to say about life in general, but just thinking some of it may have to wait until later. Suffice it to say we have a lot on our minds. Back to the award, I am now instructed to award the Nice Matters Award to 7 other bloggers...so, here goes: Missi, Patti, Barbara, Erin, Lara, Nancy, and Amy. These are all ladies who have supported me in my blogging and shared such fun bits about themselves through their own blogs. I hope they will enjoy this award and go on to tag 7 more bloggers who know that Nice Matters.

Today is the day that we head to school for the Meet 'n Greet. Lily will meet her new 2nd grade teacher and I will work the PTA membership booth. It's an exciting evening for all of us. We found out yesterday that the school bus will finally come by our house to pick up Lily. We are thrilled about this. Previously, we had to drive about 2 miles to her bus stop. So, this will be a welcome change.

Haeve a super day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I LOVE the award! Very, very cool. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete