Sunday, September 02, 2007

09.02.07

Good Sunday Morning to all!!! We slept in until about 8 a.m. and got up to make a buffet of breakfast items...mini cinnamon buns, eggs, french toast sticks, waffles, coffee, milk, and chocolate chai tea. Then finished up some laundry, straightened up the house a bit, cleaned up the kitchen, and wandered through a blog or two. All this time (post breakfast) John has been working on a Soduko puzzle...for like an hour and a half!!! He's sharpening those mental skills...good for him.

So, now for a recent Target purchase update. I bought Lily the cutest pair of simple black flats at KMart a while back and have been trying to find a pair for me that I liked and fit me well. Finally, Target came through with the perfect pair and I also found some in leopard print on sale, so had to have those as well. And I'm thinking this pair would be a cute addition to my winter wardrobe (LOL...not quite sure what my winter wardrobe consists of at this point).


We are looking forward to a little cookout this afternoon at our friend's home. Made some of the Italian appetizer bites and Ghiradelli brownies for the event. Taking it easy on Labor Day. Cheers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment