Wednesday, September 05, 2007

09.05.07

Wow, I'm on a bloggin' roll! Another post...well, all is well. I have been cleaning, decorating for Fall, and spending quiet time at home with Shelly today. I like the fact that most Mondays and Wednesdays we are home together with no place to go. I also enjoy my days out on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Makes for a nice balance all the way around.

I have been looking around the web at some fun things. This is a nifty site where you can list what interests you...check it out. I am still working on my list of all the cool things I run across.

Always enjoy this gossip site for the latest happenings.

And finally, adding a little You Tube video from a classic favorite of mine. Loved this when I was a little girl...I had the record, the book, and loved the program.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on a roll! I love it. Keep rollin'!

    ReplyDelete