Thursday, November 01, 2007

11.01.07

Lots going on this week. First, Lily was a munchkin in the 2nd grade production of The Wizard of Oz. Then, the girls and daddy did some pumpkin carving on Halloween Eve. And, finally Lily dressed as a MOMMY for Halloween and Shelly was CINDERELLA. I love that Lily did her own thing and came up with her own idea for a costume...my kind of girl! I'm also overwhelmed by the idea that my 7 year-old wanted to be "me"...really neat. Shelly was the perfect little Cinderella and loved every minute of being a princess. So, without any more chit chat, here are all the photos.
The Wizard of Oz (with a little munchkin in the middle)The Pumpkin Carving Event (with a reluctant participant...Shelly)The girls in costume (a Mom...next to her minivan and Cinderella)

The End of the Haunting

No comments:

Post a Comment