Tuesday, November 06, 2007

11.06.07

I am a list maker. Love to make lists. Love to look over my lists. And LOVE to check things off of a list. So, today I thought I'd write my blog entry in list form. So, here goes:

  • had three of my teeth bonded today as a result of the accident.



  • i got two cute costumes at Target on the 75% off sale...a bunny and an angel ($5 each). was thinking Shelly would make a cute angel...we'll see.



  • i went with my friend angie to a cool scrapbook store and found some neat little treasures while I was there. loved having time to do that with a friend who gets it.



  • we saw the Bee Movie this weekend. it was cute, but perhaps a little overhyped.



  • i am thankful for a husband who provides me with help when i need it.



  • we are excited about a friend who expecting her second child...Lily and Shelly were so thrilled to hear her good news.



  • it is windy, sunny, and chilly here...a perfect Fall day.



  • i really should be putting my Christmas cards together. they are in a kit that you assemble!



  • being positive is so crucial to finding your own happiness.



  • i am loving the bachelor this season...he's a doll...hope he picks a good one.


  • nip/tuck is on tonight and i am eager to see how this season unfolds.



  • we watched the amazing race on sunday and i am so glad it's on again.


  • lily spelled precipitation correctly last night...out of the blue!


  • and now for the pictures...here are some from a recent park outing with the girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment