Monday, November 26, 2007

The Table


We had a great visit in Virginia Beach for Thanksgiving. Lots of food and fun. There were some really yummy recipes floating around this year. Can't wait to try some of them, again. We had a little photo session with my niece and nephew for potential Christmas card shots. Here are some of the results...oh so fun being around teenagers...they crack me up!!!


On our adventure home, we took a 7.5 foot table and 7 seven kitchen chairs with us. Four of the chairs were in the car and the table and other three chairs were strapped onto a boat trailer! Craziness. I can only imagine what people were saying as they drove by us on the 5 hour trip home. Fun times...as always. The table has always been one of my favorites. It belonged to my SIL and she couldn't use it so she gave it to us and for that I am eternally grateful. I would consider this item one of the few things I have ever truly coveted. It is just perfect. I even got up at about 1:30 a.m. on Sunday to go downstairs and admire it. I think I need to get out more...huh?



And here are some cute photos from our visit with Pratty, Mary Katherine, and Kaden in Durham for the soccer tournament. He is such a cutie and the girls love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment