Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hannah and ONJ

On Sunday night, Lily had the opportunity to go to the Hannah Montana concert with our neighbor and her two daughters. They had such a great time. Lily came up with her own original outfit to wear to the show. I loved her funky and fresh approach to her style. Here she is before the show:
After the concert I met them for dinner. It was fun to see them excited about the whole experience. I told Lily this was the kickoff of her concert career. Mine started in 4th grade with Olivia Newton John singing this hit:



Can I just add that in the 4th grade I was sure I would grow up to be JUST like ONJ!!! I loved her.


We have been decorating the house a little here and there. This is one of my new favorite items...liking it so much that it just might stay there permanently:


Here are a few others:


And, Shelly has been spending lots of time looking through my little flip albums of photos. These are all the extra shots that don't get scrapbooked.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by to see me. I hope you'll come back & visit again.

    Merry Christmas!

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete