Friday, January 18, 2008

Back to the Retro Photos

Just wanted to post two photos of some of my favorite people.
The first photo is one of my parents at the cottage in Pennsylvania. It was taken in 1978 and there they are on the screened porch together. I really like this photo and I really love them.
The second photo is of my sisters, Kathy and Linda. They are another pair of my favorite people. Kathy was 21 and Linda was 19 at the time of this photo and I was 12. They were both cool, hip college students and I thought they could do no wrong. Really things haven't changed much. We are all a bit older, but I still have the same great feelings about them both. At the time of this photo, I remember that they would frequently head out to all of the cool bars in town while I stayed at home and sat on the steps crying...really! I so wished that I could go with them. Oh, and, one of my favorite activities with them was cruising around in the blue VW while they both cracked the car windows and smoked...nice, huh? But I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment