Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She's 4



Today she turns 4. Hard for me to believe. I clearly remember that January afternoon when the doctor sent me to the hospital, immediately. For about 5 hours, they examined, debated, and paced deciding how she would enter the world. And, at 10:38 p.m. my sweet little blonde girl arrived via c-section. She is such a blessing in our lives.


Her first statement this morning..."I don't want to grow up". I assured her that turning 4 didn't mean she had to grow up. She'll always be my baby. Happy birthday little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet Shelly!! You look so beautiful on your 4th birthday. Hope your day is *magical*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    Could you please tell me what font you use in your header? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete