Monday, January 14, 2008

Princesses Everywhere

Welcome back to the year 2008!!! After lots of old photos, it is time to get back to the here and now. Yesterday was Shelly's princess party. She had a few friends over for some fun. The girls were so cute in their various princess attire. Lily was dying to run the show, so I let her. It was great to have a party assistant who organized all of the fun for me. They played Pretty Pretty Princess, had a little tea party (food: PB &J sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, cheese cubes, mini muffins, and lemonade, juice, or tea). After tea, they played pin the butterfly on the flower (this was a game created by my mom for Lily's 4th party). The girls then had cake (the castle cake created by me...I think that's obvious) and Shelly opened her gifts. It was a nice, calm, and easy get together.


Here are the photos:



1 comment: