Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sneaking M&M's

For Christmas, Shelly got a pink bubblegum machine. Neither of my girls are big fans of gumballs, so I put M&M's into the machine. Shelly is fascinated with the whole thing and the other day I caught her sneaking a couple of M&M's. Loved these photos of her.
(Click to make bigger)





This afternoon I got a burst of cleaning enthusiasm and went after the refrigerator. I was inspired by this video:





Although rather obvious suggestions and advice, it somehow got my cleaning mojo shakin'. By the time I was done, the ol' ice box was gleaming from top to bottom. Doesn't take much to make me happy!

Tonight, I became obsessed with looking through my old baby books that my mother kept. There were so many sweet and precious items in these books...cards, locks of hair, and photos. It made me dash downstairs to be sure the girls' books were up-to-date. And for the most part, they are. I just needed to add a little bit here and there. I realized how important these will be to them some day. So, if you have an extra few minutes here and there, jot down some things about your children for them to read when they're older. I feel confident they will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment