Friday, February 08, 2008

Dog Sitting & Video Chat

Wow, didn't realize how long it had been since the last post!!! First, way to go Giants!!! That's my little (late) shout out for Eric and Ron (my nephew and BIL).



Next, this week (from Saturday night until Wednesday) we were dog sitting for a neighbor. The sweet little dog came to our home to stay. Lily was such a good care taker. I was very impressed with her. Shelly never really warmed up to Sadie, but we worked out a way for them to co-exist and all was fine. The dog sitting kept us all busy.








After Sadie moved on to her next home for a visit, I got down to hooking up our camera to the computer for video chats. I have owned the camera for about two years and just never really got around to figuring out the whole process. We got my mom and dad a camera at the same time and thought that it would be fun for all of us to see one another and talk! Well, I put it off and put it off. Finally, I hooked it up and tried it out with my SIL, Mary, and we had success! Then I walked my mom through the steps to get a Windows Live Messenger account and again SUCCESS!!! So, now we can chat and see one another. So glad I finally did this. Procrastination is a terrible thing.


My parents are on their way for a visit. They'll be here this afternoon and I just made this recipe for dinner tonight! YUM!!!


Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment