Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Sunday

I got out of the house for about 4 hours all by myself today. This is beyond monumental. John has been refereeing quite a bit lately and that makes me the non-stop adult in the house for the entire day. So, it was a nice change of pace to be alone. I came back refreshed and ready to do it all over again.

We are dog sitting until Wednesday. Lily is so thrilled and Shelly is so ready to have heart failure. We are working out ways to make everyone happy and safe. Lily has done such a good job with her responsibilities.

We went to a Super Bowl party for about 3 hours and the girls and I came back home at half time. The current score is 10 - 7 Giants. I made an old recipe for the party. Cheesy Bacon bites from Pampered Chef, circa 1996. I remember the year vividly...living in my cute little apartment ALONE and spending time with my sister and her family and baking appetizers non-stop!!! Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment