Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break Ending...

Spring Break is coming to an end. Boo Hoo. The girls and I went out of the house today (in the car) for the first time since Sunday afternoon. We needed a break from it all. So, we took a field trip to PetSmart to find out about guinea pigs. They are cute little animals and Lily and I both held one. Shelly even petted one. Then we hit Old Navy and The Children's Place to check out their spring and summer fashions. Lily is looking forward to some cute new bermudas in her future and Shelly checked out a few pairs of shorts, as well. We took a nice little stroll around the outside shopping center and hit another pet store (the icky one in my opinion). Then Lily requested that we enjoy our lunch at Macaroni Grille. So the girls and I went there and got mac 'n cheese, cheese pizza, and the insalata blue salad. After a yummy lunch, we hit the library. Lily was looking for guinea pig books and I wanted some pool books. Lily didn't find any on the guinea pigs and I found one on swimming pools. I wish someone made a "neighborhood/backyard" pool book and not the pools from the French Riviera and the Tuscan villages. I want something a bit more realistic. Anyway...here are the day's photos from the pool construction. As of today, the digging and installation are done. Now we wait a bit for the rest of the process while the pool settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment