Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tidbits of Randomness

First off, I am so not good at coming up with the blog post titles. Oh well.

I am excited to receive this print from etsy. Just love the look of it. And excited to be putting it on our "fun wall" in the hallway.


This coming week I will be attending a Pampered Chef party. Looking forward to ordering a new large bar pan. Mine cracked in the oven. Oh, and I am no longer really doing Pampered Chef. So, it will be fun to sit back and watch.


Lily and her friends are practicing for the end of the year 2nd grade talent show. They are doing a dance to the Hannah Montana song, Rockstar. This afternoon is a practice day for it. I think we need to hook up with the dance teacher in the neighborhood to perfect this routine!


Trying to decide how I feel about this guy. And, who I want to see him with, ultimately.


This show is like a train wreck that I must keep watching.


Saw this little item and thought it was cute and unique.


Funky and fun little top.


I'm looking forward to April cruising along. We have so many plans and decisions ahead of us. Can't wait until it's all finalized.


Love the idea of this type of wall art.


These little guys are consuming our every moment. We discuss care, feeding, responsibility. You name it. One may be on the horizon for someone's birthday.


I made this soup the other night and we are still enjoying it this weekend. Very tasty.


Cute place for decorating ideas for a girl's bedroom.


Ok, well...that's all for now. I'll leave you with a little photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment