Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF

So glad that Friday is here.

I am heading to Lily's school with Bella this afternoon and helping out with the school popcorn party for the PTA.

We had some major pool trauma this week. Tuesday afternoon a wicked storm whipped up and blew sideways. This caused a load of clay dirt to swoosh into our pool in a matter of about 20 minutes...amazing. So, since that afternoon we have been cleaning the pool non-stop to get the pool back to its crystal clear state. I am an amateur at the whole pool pump, filter, skimmer thing and so I had to do some quick learning to figure it all out (John is on a golf trip). The pool guy came to install the slide yesterday and I think it looks good...changes the whole look a bit, but still looks good. We are all looking forward to hanging outside and playing in the pool this weekend. Should be fun.

Oh, i added a link to my Twitter page on the sidebar. Not really sure if I'll stick with the whole Twitter thing, but I'm a sucker for new and fangled stuff.

Well, better get on some shorts and head out for a walk with Shelly. Beautiful day here...hope it's beautiful there!!!

A pic of the pool guy installing the slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment