Saturday, May 24, 2008

This & That

It's Saturday morning and the sun is beginning to shine. When we got up at 7:15 the skies were gloomy and there was rain on the sidewalk. As we went out to check the pool, it was chilly and we all grabbed our jackets. Hoping that the temps will improve.

Yesterday was productive. We took Bella to school for a "show and tell" visit. She was a big hit with all of the kids. Then Shelly and I went off to help with the Popcorn party for the school in the cafeteria.


After school, Lily, Shelly and I headed into "town". We went to Kohl's (for a new bathing suit), Lily spent some of her Justice gift card money on shorts and a top, she bought a DS game at Target, got hair cuts for me and Lily, had dinner at Ham's, and went to Blockbuster.


Blockbuster has a great deal...buy 3 previously viewed movies for $20. We got Alvin & The Chipmunks, Hairspray, and Mr. Magorium's. Lily had planned to buy Alvin for $20 at Target but decided to save her money. Good idea! She got 3 for the price of one at Blockbuster. I also rented Juno and watched it last night. I thought it was just ok...nothing so spectacular. Perhaps it had been overhyped and I was expecting much more.


I just made a trifle dessert that consists of chocolate cake, vanilla pudding, strawberries, and whipped cream. Looks yummy.


Here's Lily's haircut:

No comments:

Post a Comment