Monday, July 28, 2008

Waffles and Shells mac 'n cheese...Oh My!!!

So, during our visit to the Science Center yesterday, Shelly was playing in the grocery store area. She immediately beelined for her favorite item...WAFFLES!!! We all got a good laugh when she enthusiastically held them up for use to see.Shelly's food items are limited. Her menu consists of waffles, milk, mac 'n cheese, pizza, applesauce, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, oranges, and yogurt. Yes, that is about it. But, I know she'll be fine. Why? Because I'm the same girl who lived off of cheese sandwiches and plain pasta with butter throughout most of my young life. My mom would even fix me a cheese sandwich and put it in a brown paper bag for me to bring with me when we would go out to eat. So, we all live through our weird little idiosyncrasies and are probably better for them.

2 comments:

  1. Karol, I can total relate. Blake's diet was very similiar at that age - now he loves Pesto & Tofu and all sorts of things you wouldn't expect an 8 yr old to eat!

    ReplyDelete