Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had a really nice and relaxing weekend. On Friday night we went to a birthday party for a friend of the girls. It was done so well and so clever. The family lives on a farm and they set up a movie theater in the tack room. They had concessions where the children could use their tickets to purchase hot dogs, popcorn, candy, and drinks. At intermission they had cake and snow cones. It was all so cute. Wish I had my camera with me to take pictures.

Saturday, we had a nice day. We ate dinner out and got some movies at Blockbusters. Last night we watched 21. It was a lttle slow moving, but ok.


Today, we went to the Natural Science Center. It was a fun time. After, we hit Lowe's hardware store and had lunch at Subway. We came home and swam in the pool until about 7 pm. We just finished watching The Bucket List. It wasn't my favorite movie, but I did like the message.


Here are photos from the day at the Science Center:

1 comment:

  1. There's a children's museum in Grand Rapids, MI that has that store thing with the shopping carts and everything. My kids loved it. Looks like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete