Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday's Photos

This is the last of the series of photos for the week beginning last Sunday the 5th. It was a fun idea and I am eager to put them together in a little album. I liked seeing our lives unfold in front of the camera.

Saturday's Pictures:

I think Shelly has had enough of my picture taking:


Lily enjoying a PB&J:




Shelly brought Spot the dog home with her for the weekend from preschool. She loves taking him everywhere she goes:



John's Uncle Arthur frequently sends us all a card out of the blue. This is the most recent card that he sent the girls (perfect):



We headed off to another festival in the area this weekend. I am referring to the constant festival visits as Festival-Pooloza. The girls always love the merry-go-round:


They waited in line for quite awhile to get on the ferris wheel. I love Shelly's little head poking up from the bar:








Lily created a picture at the spin art machine (one of my carnival favorites as a kid):








Then they decided to tackle the Rapid Slide. This was a big hit with Lily...not so much for Shelly:





Once we were home, John put up the tent and after dinner he made a fire in the ol' fire pit:



We had popcorn and played Trouble in the tent and then spent the night out there until about 7:15 in the morning (my back is eager to sleep in my comfy bed tonight):

No comments:

Post a Comment