Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thursday and Friday Photos

A little behind on the pictures. Catching up with two days of pictures.

Thursday Photos:

Didn't take many pictures today. I spent the day organizing my scrapbooking items and the hovel. So, I was caught up in the middle of many messes and neglected to take pictures until tonight.

A typical morning breakfast for my children includes a waffle (I buy the 60 count at Costco so that we always have them on hand):


We made homemade personal pan pizzas for dinner. Here are the girls enjoying theirs:


Friday Photos:


The 10th of October is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I made a little note to accompany John's morning cup of coffee and bowl of cereal:

We ride the golf cart to the bus stop on the non cold and non rainy mornings:

My decaf tea and Shelly's lunchbox in the fridge:


It was raining this morning as I left to take Shelly to school. Our house in the rain:
Me coming and going in the mirror on the way out of the neighborhood:
This is the main road outside of our neighborhood (country):

These horses are mounted at the horse farm acro
ss the road from our 'hood. They make a nice landmark for those coming to see us:

For the last 5 years the girls and I have played a game on the way to preschool...who can find the big balls
on the wires first. If you look closely, you can see the red balls:

The current gas price:


My favorite place to stop on M,W, and F (I order a medium unsweetened iced tea and sometimes get a 3 count chicken mini):

Had to go to Target this morning and I purchased this for Bella:

John and I had a date night for our anniversary. We went to 1618 for seafood and then enjoyed ice cream sandwiches from the gas station on the way home (we needed to get c
hange for a $20 so we picked up the ice cream while we were there):

1 comment:

  1. I miss Chick Fil A. I really really do. You are very lucky to have one close.

    ReplyDelete