Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

It was lovely to be in Virginia Beach with our family for six days, but it was also good to get home. I have completed 3 loads of laundry and made chili for dinner.

Yesterday afternoon, while still in VB, my sister's family wanted some photos taken at the beach for Christmas cards. So, we went to the bay and took pictures in some very windy and chilly weather. Thought I'd share a few of the 136 pictures. The girls came with me to help as my photog assistants.


Ok, off to do baths and get ready for a busy week.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so good......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you!

    Seeing your sister's family and the son taller than the mom just makes me think of how soon it's gonna be like that for me. My boys are gonna be bigger than me one day!!!!

    You are a great photographer and I hope to meet you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete