Friday, December 05, 2008

Random Rambling

We have been working on some more decorations throughout the house. I am attempting to figure out how to photograph the images in their natural evening element. I think I need some work.


Lily and I have continued to battle a cold/sinus issue this week, but I think we are finally on the mend.


We need babysitters for two upcoming night time events and I finally found people for both nights! What a relief.



I heard some news about an aquaintance who talked about me to someone else and wasn't very kind. I'm not very surprised, but I am feeling a bit validated about my feelings for this person over the last several months.



Oh, and the moral of that story is that gossip is icky and avoiding it feels better than being in the middle of it.



Lily has been dealing with some issues lately and I feel good about the decisions we've made for her. I know that the bottom line is doing what is best for my family is the right thing to do.



The only item left to pull out and put up for Christmas is the train.



I have purchased all of the girls' gifts for Christmas.



I only have a few other gifts left to buy.



Next week is looking good. I hope to finalize shopping and move on to feeling the spirit of the season.



Here are some photos of a few house things...advent calendar, gold slim tree, big upstairs tree, and the mantle:



No comments:

Post a Comment