Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Obsessions

So, lately it seems that I have developed lots of obsessions. I guess it might be attributed to the never ending rain and chilly temps and being locked up in the house on the couch with my warm and cozy blanket.



I used this site awhile back, and found that I can create my own really fun and cool layouts using it. Here are just two that I made:




On Facebook, I have become addicted to Scramble. It's a word game similar to Scrabble that I find fascinating and it pulls me in every time I'm even remotely close to a computer.




And, all of these daggone reality shows. The list of shows I am currently watching: Jon & Kate, OC Housewives, The Bachelor, Toddlers & Tiaras, and American Idol. Thank goodness for DVR. I don't know why I am continually pulled into these shows with little substance, but I just can't help myself.




Oh, and finally...I've become obsessed with charting Shelly's constant potty progress. She is doing well and I have it all documented with various notes and even a bit of highlighter thrown in here and there.




What are your obsessions?????????

1 comment:

  1. I am so obsessed with American Idol. Tee hee. Also with blogger, facebook and etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete