Tuesday, February 03, 2009

365 Project...One month down

So, I completed a whole month of my 365 project and I am so happy about it. I am already two days into the month of February with photos, as well. Here's a link to my ShutterCal pictures. I am really happy with the way this plan is progressing. I am enjoying seeing the photos and I already have reflected back on some of them.


I have to add that I was quite excited about the Steelers big win on Sunday!!! And, I was super impressed with the wings that John and I created together. Made for a fun new Super Bowl food tradition.
















Oh, and the girls are out of school today with a snow day. We got slightly less than an inch of snow and it is pretty much all gone at 1:45!!! We started the morning with some pancakes and then headed out for some sledding down our little hill, making snow angels, and a snowball fight! We were getting chilly so it was time to head back inside and have a little hot chocolate. Now, Lily and Shelly are busy playing with a friend and the guinea pig. Gotta love a snow day.

1 comment: