Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blibbity Blab

Just some randomness for this post:

heading to ikea in the morning and have been researching items all day.



both girls are sick and that means they will probably both be at home with john tomorrow.



the one thing i detest about mothering is having sick children. i become overwhelmed with a sense of nervousness, fear, anxiety, and guilt. i just wish it was me and not them.




having children makes my own youth so much clearer in my mind. i love that i have such generous and loving parents and sisters who are fun and loving, as well.

i wish my photography was crisper and brighter and wish i knew how to accomplish this.


recently my favorite color is red.


lily turns 9 in just three months. i can't get over the fact that she will be 9.






potty issues are progressing and i use that term loosely. my lack of interaction with lily's potty training has made me realize that both of my girls go to extremes.


i am thinking we might be getting some warmer temps soon...i hope.


the new anthropologie store was fun. need to go back and check it out again.

wonder what day we will open the pool? hope it's clean under that cover.


shelly starts kindergarten in exactly 6 months...impossible.










2 comments:

  1. Ooh I am so jealous of you going to IKEA. I have never been to one. I'm sorry the girls are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesomely sweet face at the end of your post! IKEA AND anthropologie... I am more than a little jealous, my friend.

    I think I will be doing a photography tutorial soon so take comfort, info is on the way.

    ReplyDelete