Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures

Recently, I downloaded pictures from Lily's camera. It was so fun to see the perspective that both girls have when taking photos. Shelly likes to photograph things just as much as Lily. So, here are some of their photos:

The lovely guinea pig, Bella -
And another photo of her surrounded by pink...surely her favorite color -

A collection of their kitty cats set up for a photo shoot -The dogs uniquely displayed popping out of the dresser drawer - Cousin Kaden wielding a mop and a broom - Lily posing by her closet door and the poster of the Jo Bros - Shelly getting a facial treatment from Aunt Kristina - Lily's view of some of the party girls doing ballet -

Shelly's view of her Tinkerbell poster on her closet door -

Fun to see what they see. If your children don't have a camera, be sure to get them one. It's great to view the world through their eyes...literally.

2 comments:

  1. She is quite the photographer already. I actually started taking pictures at her age too. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurrve! Some of the best pics I have, the kids took themselves!

    You are my 100th follower. Swing by my sidebar Baby and my email address is there, drop me a line with your snail mail address and when I get back from holidays and all of the sand has been washed out of my hair I will send you something AWESOME... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete