Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Father

Through all of the tough times we have endured these past few weeks, our constant source of strength has been our father. My sisters and I have marvelled at his strong stance in the face of sorrow and loss. We have learned so much about him during all of this and I am so blessed to have such a loving and caring dad. I am also thankful that he is here visiting with us and we can try to help him a bit. As I reflect on my father and mother and think about my good fortune, I realize that these two incredibly powerful and loving people have influenced so much of my life. I am a lucky, lucky woman. I love you, dad.
A photo of my dad with the girls in December (taken by my sister)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo. :) Your dad sounds like a wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete