Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Happy Birthday

Lily celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. She woke up to the birthday fairy's decorations and her favorite cinnamon rolls. Once she got home from school, she began the scavenger hunt for her gifts. She was thrilled with all of her presents.

Charm Bracelet


Clothes


Webkinz Guinea Pig and Roxy Purse




Hair Straightener



Card from Grandpa with a generous gift

Outfit from Aunt Mary Katherine


Outfit from Bestemor

Gift from Claire K


The AG boots


The AG Chrissa Craft Studio (I know my mother would have loved this with it's little sewing machine, spools of thread, and scissors)



AG heart dress from Aunt Kathy



It was a good day for Lily. I can't quite believe she is now 9!!! When did that happen??? I hope she has a wonderful year. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I love her dearly.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that girl sure cleaned up! Woo hoo!!! I love her facial expressions! Rhiannon has that exact same outfit, gray rainbow tee and purple shorts. She's actually wearing it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:44 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete