Monday, May 25, 2009

Remembering




Today, as I go about the every day parts of my life, I hope to take some time to remember those who have served our country and lost their lives doing it. I am so thankful for their courage and bravery in honor of our wonderful country.

I will also spend my day thinking about and remembering my mother. I will do the ordinary chores...making meals, doing laundry, cleaning rooms, and taking care of children...all while I keep her on my mind. I continue to miss her for the greater part of each and every day. I am realizing more and more how important it is to keep busy and keep living. I miss you mom and hope that you know that we are all keeping you in our hearts and in our thoughts.
And here you are mom spending your time doing the ordinary, the every day things that made our house a home.

1 comment: