Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Year in Pictures

Over the past year, I have been keeping track of our lives with a photo a day (click for a look at the calendar documenting the year in pictures). Some days the photo was taken that day and other times I posted photos that meant something to me at that particular moment. It was fun to begin documenting our lives with a photo. I thought it would be an interesting way to reflect back on a year. As our year unfolded, I realized it was more difficult to decide on a photo and at one point I didn't even want to continue documenting the year. March hit us all like a ton of bricks and the sadness that consumed me caused me to want to shut down. But, I decided that I wanted to be able to remember some of the good along with the sad. So, I persevered with the pictures and I am now closing in on a year of photos. I have just 19 days of pictures to go and then I will decide if another year of pictures is something I want to continue. Here are a couple of months from the calendar:



1 comment:

  1. thanks for your note on my blog about the charm swap - it was fun wasnt it?!! I love your family blog - and think your girls will too. Keep going if you can.

    ReplyDelete