Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Skin and Flowers

I just wanted to put in a little plug for this great skincare company. I have been using their products for about 6 years and just love it. Carley's Clear and Smooth Skincare is the next best thing to Proactiv (actually even better) and it's much cheaper. I ordered the two large bottles of cleanser and with that comes a bar of soap for free. But, guess what? They also threw in all of these other little freebies. They often do this. What a great company!!!



We finished those cute little Valentine's for the girls' classmates. I really like the way they turned out and also like the fact that they were homemade. Fun and cute.






3 comments:

  1. cute idea! I might have to use this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did these today... unfortunately, Arionna is not a huge fan of scissors. She did the leaves and I did all the flowers. At least her friends will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hye I'm interested in buying the Carley's Clear & Smooth products. But I have few question regarding the product. Do you know where I can ask them questions? Coz I need to know more especially regarding the shipping since I'm living in Malaysia.. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete