Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

On this Memorial Day weekend, I am thinking of my mom. I miss her so much. The other day I had a conversation with her while I was in my bedroom. I just kind of rambled on about my day in hopes that she would hear me. Love and miss you so much, mom.
_________________________________________________________________

 
It has been a busy week/weekend. Lily finished up gymnastics on Monday. She completed her three days of EOG testing on Thursday and then she received her results on Friday (she did great!). Friday, Shelly attended a birthday party and yesterday Lily and I (and another mom) took 11 of the students from her class to their teacher's wedding. Last night was perfect...a cookout, Mike's Hard Limeade, and a golf cart ride!!!

Hope you are all enjoying a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment