2. I went to my dentist today. I love her! She is cool, pretty, fashionable, and hip. She is also the person who cleans your teeth. So, by the end of the appointment she really knows my teeth. I like that.
3. I am working on a little project that I hope will make the people involved happy.
4. I am coming up on 4 graduations over 15 days! So exciting to see what is next for all of these young people.
5. Here are photos of the girls in their school pictures.
6. Lily and I are going to her teacher's wedding on Saturday. Lily is super excited about it.
7. I made an angel food cake the other day. Both of the girls really liked it. I am glad they are following in my footsteps when it comes to angel food cake. I love it! My mom always made me an angel food cake for my birthday.
8. Several summers ago we made a list of summer activities to accomplish. I think we will do this again.
9. The girls still have 13.5 days of school left! Thanks snow days---ugh!!!
10. Tonight we are having chicken pot pie for dinner. It is a big hit around here.