Monday, June 28, 2010

EAT

This is the view I have out the back window. That blue color is the pool water and I love being able to do dishes and see the water at the same time. 


I got the letters from Pottery Barn a month ago. I had been admiring these for awhile and then they went on sale and I bought them. I really had plans to put them on a wall in my kitchen but they were too big (I was bummed when I realized this...the catalogs dimensions and the actual size of the letters are different). I decided to give them a try in the window and I really like the way it turned out.

This is the image I see of them on the other wall. I loved this and decided that all things happen for a reason. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shadow, too cool! I have been planning to put "EAT" above my refrigerator for the longest time and just haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete