Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Change Update

So, my word for the year is Change! And I am here with a little update on my change progress.

1. I changed to a new foundation over the weekend. I was inspired by my sister and I am loving this new product. I also picked up a new lip color that I love in Shocking Pink.
Photobucket

Photobucket


2. We purchased the Wii Fit Plus through Amazon (great deal). I am committing myself to workout to it or to Just Dance 2 the Just Sweat version at least 5 days a week. It feels good to move.
Photobucket


3.  We changed our minds about having Shelly baptized here in NC and chose to have her baptism in Virginia Beach at the United Methodist Church there. I am so glad we did.

4. And, in big news (heavy sarcasm)---I just reorganized (changed) my store reward cards in my wallet. Instead of just jamming them in there. I actually alphabetized them. Next time I am looking for that Harris Teeter card, I'll know to go to the "H" section!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment