Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waving Good Bye

Lots of thinking and probably over thinking about the new school year. It is fast approaching (August 15th) and I am preparing myself for the changes. Really I think all of the changes appear more daunting to me than they do to either of the girls. It makes my heart a little sad to think that they will no longer be in the same school. But, perhaps this will now be a chance for both of them to grow and flourish as their own little people. 


When I think about the changes, two photos come to mind. A picture of Lily as she headed off to Kindergarten for the first day of school and one of Shelly going to Kindergarten as she boarded the school bus and turned around to wave goodbye. The common thread between these two images, they were both waving good bye to me and I have never been good with good byes. But, here we go again...getting ready to say good bye and good luck to them both and hoping that they have are ready for all that lies ahead of them.



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment