Monday, August 01, 2011

More Randomness???

Well, here's a bit more of my randomness:


Friday afternoon the girls and I went to see the new Smurf movie. All things considered, it wasn't too bad.


We had some yummy food on the grill the other night---scallops, veggies, and pork tenderloin! Yum-O!

Photobucket




Shelly took a dip in the pool. She is loving that deep end.

Photobucket




School begins in two weeks. I have a driver who has graciously offered to pick up Lily at the middle school. I am so thankful that this solution fell into my lap. And when it did, I thought of this song:



Not trying to be sappy, but this phrase has many times brought me so much comfort.


Lily got a bee in her bonnet and started cleaning out her closet. She worked on it for most of the day Sunday and then shifted to Shelly's closet today. There was a whole lot of cleaning going on those rooms!!!

Photobucket
Sitting in the clutter

Photobucket
Whoa---weeding out and cleaning up!

Photobucket
Cat ears!




My neck and back are in so much pain. I think that's where all of my stress sits. Maybe I need a good massage...or maybe less stress!


August is here and those lazy days of summer are quickly coming to an end. Boo Hoo!!! On to a new season of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment