Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards

Cards ready to mail




I love the whole idea of Christmas cards. I enjoy getting them and I love the photos that accompany so many of the cards. I must admit that over the last several years I had lost a little of my Christmas card joy. But, this year, I tried to channel that joy again and I set up the girls for a few different holiday poses. The pose that won out was the one of the girls with our new kitty. She is 7 months old and this cat is no little thing. I loved that they were all looking at the camera when I snapped the picture. Once again, I chose to have the pictures/cards done at Costco. I am always pleased with their service and quality and you can't beat the price.


card11.jpg
2011 Christmas Card


When the cards come in to the house, I let everyone read them and then they go up on the card wall. This started a few years back when I saw this idea on Becky Higgins' blog. I loved how simple it was, yet looked so festive. We keep the cards up on the wall for awhile. Sometimes it's late January before they come down. 


Do you spy your own card????

No comments:

Post a Comment