Thursday, December 08, 2011

Happy 6th Dear Ol' Blog

Hard for me to believe that I've been blogging for six years! I was never really sure where I was headed with this blog. It has evolved over time. 


I, originally, began blogging for my mom. I would tell her things about the girls on the phone and then later on my blog, post a photo of what we had talked about. She enjoyed seeing the pictures and many times printed them out at home. After her death, I questioned whether I would still need to keep a blog. But, I had a few faithful followers who nicely encouraged me to continue with the blog. And, I am happy that I did.


For me, blogging is a place to share my life, my thoughts, and my photos. I love having this forum and I'm so glad I embraced the idea of blogging. 


So, in honor of the 6th anniversary of my blog, I am holding a little giveaway. A fun little combo of items: 


1. an original ring made by me 
2. a Yankee Candle Country Kitchen pine scent tart
3. a Pampered Chef all-purpose spreader 
4.  a trial size bottle of Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion





Be sure to enter with a comment to this post. The giveaway will end on Tuesday evening at 6:24 PM and the winner will be announced Wednesday morning. Join in the fun and thanks for reading the many random thoughts that I share.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you kept with it. Your blog is on my very own "obsessively checked" list! LOL. Happy six years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and hearing about all your family fun!

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you kept blogging! I love to see what fun things you have been up to. Congrats on 6 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been 6 years!! I also check it every day!! Love the way you describe everything & your great photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I check it everyday too. Have to see what fun you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juli Lamberth12:44 PM

    Happy 6 years!! You are a great blogger and I have alot of years to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krissy Gorsline3:24 PM

    Aunt Karol I would really love to win something. I cant believe that this blog has been up for 6 years. where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete