Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Here are just a few of the holiday items around the house that make me smile:


My Pottery Barn hurricane with silver and red ornament balls


My Willow Tree nativity set





The very first Christmas card we sent out as a couple!
Love beach Christmas cards

A musical Santa that a student gave me years ago
Love the colors on this Santa



A few of my favorite nativity sets


Silver tree that belonged to my mom and dad
It was always displayed in the 60s and I just love this little tree


And...don't forget to enter the giveaway below for a fun little quartet of items. Leave a comment by Tuesday evening at 6:24 PM. http://blogfork.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-6th-dear-ol-blog.html

1 comment:

  1. Loved the tour...and hearing about the things that make you smile during this Christmas season. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete