Friday, May 18, 2012

4 Weeks Post Cheilectomy

Ok, this might be a bit much for those who aren't into feet or post surgery photos. So, if you fall into either of those categories, feel free to click on out of the ol' blog. I get it!



This is my foot four weeks after the surgery to remove the bone spur. There is still some swelling and a bit of discomfort, but overall the foot feels okay.



The steri-strips finally came off this week and I placed a band aid over the wound when wearing my sandals and flip flops. Oh, and I changed my toenail polish!



Daisy was very interested in my foot during the little photo shoot. She couldn't stay away!



And, here's a close-up of the surgery site. I have lots of dry skin issues since the surgery. My skin around my toes is literally just peeling off. I know, gross! And, it's happening on all of my toes and all over my right foot. Weird.


Just wanted to keep those who might be interested (MY DAD!) informed of my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!! Very similar looking scar to my mom's bunion surgery. I'm glad you're healing up nicely!!

    ReplyDelete