Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summertime

Summertime and the living' is easy. But, the blog posts are slim! Without a camera to take pictures I am at a loss for blog post ideas. But, I thought I'd check in with some updates. 


Last week we went blueberry picking at a local farm. So fun and the berries were delicious. While at the farm two funny little guinea hens followed us all over the place. Cute. 


I took the girls shopping the other day. Lily brought along her friend and those tweens shopped 'til they dropped!!! They were allowed to go into a store and shop around without me right at their elbow. They even got matching tops in Target...loved it!



We've spent lots of time in the pool this past week. With the temps in the 100s it has made it very bearable and pleasant. Thankful for that ol' swimming pool!!!



And here are a few photos from the iPad:

A favorite snack of mine


The pool on an afternoon when the storms were rolling in to town


My camera and phone trying to come back to life
The phone did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment